Step back from the busy and nurture yourself on a four-day soul-feeding, wellbeing retreat in rural France.
This digital detox gives time back to you so that you can enjoy relaxation for your mind, rejuvenation for your body, tranquility for your soul.
A combination of well-deserved massage, facial and or foot reflexology, mindful walks through the stunning Razès countryside, gentle yoga stretching and a variety of meditation techniques will have you leaving here refreshed in mind and body and ready for the outside world again.
Our wellbeing retreat has been designed by Jo Moore (author of one woman walking) who, since relocating to France 14 years ago, has established herself as a popular walking guide, specialising in guided walks for health and spiritual re-connection. She also offers meditation and yoga experiences.
Partnering Joanne is Deborah, owner of Deborah Iles Therapies, an award-winning complementary and holistic therapist who uses reflexology, aromatherapy massage and reiki to provide healing treatments that give her clients improved health, calm minds and significant wellbeing benefits.
Together Deborah and Jo are offering a programme that gives you a choice of wellbeing activities to ensure you leave feeling de-stressed, rested and enriched.
Your individual treatment options:
There are three intense and deluxe deep therapy treatment options to choose from (approx. 90 to 120 mins). All you need do is choose the one which best suits your needs:
- Aromatherapy massage - eliminate toxins, improve circulation and lymphatic drainage, help with weight management, reduce stress and tension, alleviate muscular and joint pain; or
- An aromatherapy top and toe treatment fusing reflexology with aromatherapy to treat your legs, head, shoulders, neck and/or feet as you may need, working with pressure points to alleviate stress, boost the immune system, cleanse of toxins and increase energy; or
- Aroma-flex: a relaxing and healing fusion of reflexology and aromatherapy massage with bespoke oils to reduce anxiety, clear blocked energies and emotional balance.
One deluxe treatment from the above is included in your programme. There will be opportunities for further individual treatments over and above the schedule. These will be private and payable in addition to the quoted cost of this retreat. Such treatments include aroma-therapeutic massages and foot readings.
Get in Touch to have a chat about the retreat and get your itinerary.
Your daily group options:
- A gentle 30 minute Hatha yoga flow routine each morning for you to learn and take home with you;
- Mindfulness and meditation practices including silent and guided sitting and standing meditations every morning following yoga practice and breakfast;
- Walking for wellbeing (5-10km) – gentle strolling in the Razès and re-connection with nature for general wellbeing and daily de-stress.
- Walking meditation to bring mindful appreciation of the sacred beauty of nature as you move through it.
- A trip to Carcassonne to can practice wellbeing, mindfulness and walking meditation techniques.
You participate in as much or as little as feels good for you. If you prefer to spend an afternoon reading or snoozing in the gardens or quietly practicing your own moments of meditative stillness alone.
Your 'Step back from the busy' retreat (max. 6 people) includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in a Razès Gîte;
- a welcome Blanquette aperitif and briefing upon your arrival;
- a wine-tasting event at a celebrated local winery;
- a deluxe aroma-massage, aroma top and toe or reiki flex treatment;
- daily guided mindfulness walks in the Razès countryside;
- gift book from your guide and author entitled one woman walking;
- optional hatha flow yoga instruction and meditations;
- a historical guided walk around the UNESCO world heritage site and medieval town of Carcassonne.
Retreat price (per person): full-board - £590.
Book before 31st January 2020 and enjoy an early bird discount of £45.
Full-board offers a hearty buffet-style continental breakfast, healthy two-course lunch and three-course evening meal served with wine. If you have particular dietary requirements you may wish to come self-catering in which case we will ensure you have ample time to purchase your own food throughout the retreat week.
Accommodation is in the Razès Gîtes. A maximum number of 2 people are assigned to share each gîte.
A monthly payment scheme is available for this four-day retreat. Should you wish to spend a few more days here on retreat in the Razès, a pro rata rate of £65 for food and board per night will apply and a personal one-off airport chauffeur fee of £50 to get you back to the airport according to your flight details. During this time, any additional massage and reflexology treatments you choose to enjoy will be payable in addition.
Next retreat date: 4th - 8th June 2020. (Extended stays are available)
1 place remaining
Transportation and airport transfers
The cost of general transportation during the retreat and your airport transfers to and from Carcassonne or Toulouse airports is included in the price.
- Cost of your flights to and from Carcassonne or Toulouse airport;
- Holiday insurance;
- Personal consumptions/purchases made on days out other than those listed above.
- Personal treatments other than those scheduled above in the retreat.
If you've had a chat and are ready to book...
Simply click on the PayPal button below. A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking; the balance 70% is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival unless you opt for the monthly payment scheme. Should you have to cancel, we regret that your deposit is only refundable up to 6 weeks prior to the retreat start date.